.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

6/21/2005

A blog by Anonymous

So after some prodding of another blogger, I've decided to take the jump and start my own blog.

The problems I came across when contemplating a blog is the use of my name – do I write under my real name (which is quite unique and easily identifiable), or do I take a pseudonym. And if I take a pseudonym, then I cannot talk about everything I want to talk about because it’ll give too much away. So I’m torn between – wanting to reveal everything, but not wanting to reveal too much. Of course with this comes the question of – whom do I tell about my blog. And then I have to refrain from writing anything that I wouldn't want these people to read.

One would think this shouldn't be brain surgery, but here I am already with a headache over this, and no pill in sight.

So why write a blog? Because things happen in my life that are worth telling. These don't necessarily happen every day, so I don't think this will be a daily blog. But sometimes I'd go through a day with enough material to cover an entire week. Like the one yesterday...

3 Comments:

  • So as early as it is (at least for me) I did indeed read through this thinking that your blog was called 'MY BIRD' - I was freaking out.

    Congratulations on the blog. I see you went the pseudonym route ... I can't wait for the things that came out when we write under pseudonyms.

    And thanks for linking to me. I couldn't figure out how to get a 'links' section on mine when I initially set it up.

    By Blogger aNON, at 7:26 AM, June 22, 2005  

  • This is really nice, mybird, BUT does not release you from writing me loving, private e-mails
    Jeff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 AM, July 04, 2005  

  • Loving, private emails coming right up (as soon as my husband gets up and writes them...). ;-)

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 7:16 AM, July 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home