.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

6/09/2006

Entertaining guests

My relative from Australia arrived a couple of days ago and is in town 'til next week. While he only stayed at our home one night, we will still be spending quite a bit of time with him while he's at a very important convention in D.C. My relative is one of those doctors who loves his job and cares so much about his patients that he calls the hospital and his assistant on his weekends off and when he's at international conventions. He takes several weeks out of his schedule every year to attend multiple conferences in North America that relate to his medical field (Diabetes). He's an incredible person to get to know and I love him dearly!

As a result my posts will not be very frequent for this next week. I'll be spending every free moment catching up on sleep.

So this is a short post just to wish everyone a Happy Friday!

Todah La'el Hayom Yom Shishi!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home