.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

9/11/2006

Overwhelmed with work

The reason I haven't been writing much lately is because I'm overwhelmed with work. Putting in 10 hours every day, commuting 2 hours. Working weekends. I'm at my limits. Don't have any free brain cells to sit and write. But I do have topics to write about, just can't concentrate on it when I'm stressed.

I just created a TO DO list for myself and a new coworker who was sent to help me out - 68 activities. Each one takes an hour or longer, and this is all for THIS WEEK.

I'm overwhelmed. I've sent an email to my boss to send me more help. Tomorrow I'll have to convince the client to pay for it. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

  • I think that there is scientific evidence that working is not good for you. Slow down and take a break.

    By Blogger Mike, at 8:51 AM, September 12, 2006  

  • I think Mike has it right. Work is bad for people and other living things. However, ther are 112 hours in which to work if you pull a full double shift a day. Hell, you aren't even doing that much. Stop complaining, and wrap those chains more tightly around your ankles.

    mtrain

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM, September 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home