.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

8/14/2006

A Prayer

FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.
Amen.


MALE PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs
who owns a liquor store and a fishing boat. This
doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.
Amen.

7 Comments:

  • I think you have about summed it up Mybrid. Great poems. Especially the male one. Only I don't really care if she has a fishing boat. Owning a bar would be nice though.

    By Blogger Mike, at 8:47 AM, August 15, 2006  

  • Yeah, I agree with Mike. Who needs a boat. However, she could have a part ownership in a ProBasketball franchise with an owners box available. Oh, and a really neat mansion with an indoor pool for all her attractive, big-boobed, free thinking friends.

    That sounds good. Now about the female stuff, pardon me while I find a barf bag.

    Mtrain

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM, August 15, 2006  

  • Mtrain--Obviously great minds think alike.

    By Blogger Mike, at 4:31 PM, August 15, 2006  

  • Great minds think alike? WTF! You spend two seconds worth of thought on a poem and you consider this "great minds."

    Takes us HOURS to compose something so elaborate and nicely put - THAT's great minds!

    MEN!

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 8:29 PM, August 15, 2006  

  • Ooops! So that was a poem? Well, live and learn. In that case, I take it all back while I become all touchy-feely, find a box of tissues, and prepare to reread it for enlightenment. (pause) Hmmmm. Well, I don't feel enlightened. Not yet. Maybe it's slow action or time release. Meanwhile, it's back to boobs, basketball,and beer.

    Mtrain

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 AM, August 16, 2006  

  • 1st Question: Did you write this yourself?

    2nd Question: What's the point?

    3rd Question: Feeling a little neglected lately Mybrid?

    By Blogger The Hard-working Slacker, at 12:22 PM, August 16, 2006  

  • Nah, didn't write it myself. Got it from a good friend of mine from Scotland.

    No point. Sometimes there's just no point to anything.

    Feeling neglected - you betcha. :)

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 12:42 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home