.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

9/22/2006

Happy New Year! 5767

My blog is down to zero visitors a day. I guess that's what happens when you don't write every single day. I've been too busy with work and life to find any time to answer emails or write in my blog.

Today I'm cooking for Rosh Hashanna in anticipation of several of my best friends joining me for the big dinner.

I'd love to spend more time writing (because I enjoy it), but I need to rush to the store to get the most important ingredient for dinner tonight. Apparently, I forgot to buy the chicken last night!

When I text messaged my husband with this revealation, he texted me back with "are we going vegeterian?"

It seems that my blog will have to become a weekly blog instead of a semi daily. So from now on, expect a post on weekends. Possibly, multiple posts, if I have time during the weekend.

Wishing all the Jewish bloggers Shana Tova Umtuka!

2 Comments:

  • I think it might be the time of year or something. I notice that my blog visitors are down by quite a bit too. I'll keep checking.

    By Blogger Mike, at 6:17 PM, September 22, 2006  

  • Well, at the least we can wish you a Merry, Happy, Holiday, full of great things to eat, and symbols to renew faith. If you consider your blooging as an obligation it loses its point. It's to have fun with, so do it any way you like.

    As for Mike, Mr. Natural up there, I wish him a good day too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home