.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

4/19/2007

Virginia Tech Family - My thoughts are with you

I have a lot of friends who are graduates of Virginia Tech, and wanted to express my saddness at this tragedy that brought their university to the international attention for all the wrong reasons.

Each and every graduate I know from this university is the most caring, loving, smart, intelligent, super friendly, fantastic person on earth. I hope that this tragic event will not reflect on the Virginia Tech family for something they could have not controlled or prevented.

Tomorrow I'll be wearing Orange and Maroon to express my solidarity with my friends. To learn about the Orange and Maroon Effect Day - April 20th, 2007, click here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Onca a Hokie, always a Hokie.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi!
    Tech, Tech, VPI
    Sol-a-rex, Sol-a-rah
    Poly Tech Vir-gin-ia
    Ray rah VPI
    Team! Team! Team!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    The Hokie Gobble (audio clip)

    http://highdefinstalls.hitechupgrades.com/audio/gobble.wav

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 AM, April 20, 2007  

  • The Hokie is a TURKEY???

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 9:07 AM, April 20, 2007  

  • I don't know anyone from Va. Tech, but my mom grew up a few miles from there. I certainly do wish them all well in the face of this tragedy.

    By Blogger Mike, at 9:23 PM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home