.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

3/16/2007

Service will resume next week

Turns out I caught a serious flu, in spite of getting the flu shot this year. I suppose this strain wasn't accounted for. Last time I had the flu was 1996. I've been in bed most of this week. I must have slept 20 hours a day every day. The four hours I was awake I spent either on the phone with my friend or trying to drink or eat something (not very successful at either).

I couldn't even get myself to the computer.

Never made it to the job interview because I was so sick.

Never made it to the embassy.

My life has been delayed by a week.

So far this year, I've lost two months for being ill. 2007 SUCKS!!! Big time.

I'm going back to bed. I'm feeling dizzy from typing so much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home