.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

11/02/2007

Doing my part

Just because my mind is blank, I figured I'd take this from Mike

1.) Name one person who made you laugh last night.

Nothing makes me laugh recently. My life's too serious.

2.) What were you doing at 8:00AM?

Laying out carpet samples by my coworker's cubicle because I wanted him to approve it.

3.) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Finished eating dinner. Noodles & Company. I love their macaroni and cheese.

4.) What happened to you in 2006?

I spent a month on vacation in London and Australia.
I was sent out to a new jobsite.
Managed a $5 million project.
Bought a new smartphone so I could communicate with my family during the war.
Spent countless hours glued to the internet following the war in Israel.
"Met" Mike online.
Passed the PMP exam.
Became a US Citizen.
Spent two weeks in Israel after the war.
Taught about Earned Value Management at training day.
Did not get promoted.
Called my current employer in search of a new job.
Went through surgery.

5.) What was the last thing you said out loud?

"Is that 14 inches?"

6.) How many beverages did you have today?

3 cans of Fanta.

7.) What color is your hairbrush?

Brown. I think.

8.) What was the last thing you paid for?

Dinner.

9.) Where were you last night?

Home Depot. Looking for a paintbrush.

10.) What color is your front door?

By the time I get home I'm too excited to look at the colour of my front door.

11.) Where do you keep your change?

For the past week it's in a container inside the drink holder in my car. Tomorrow I plan on cashing it in.

12.) What's the weather like today?

It's ok.

13.) What's the best ice-cream flavor?

I hate ice cream.

14.) What excites you?

A guy flirting with me.

15.) Do you want to cut your hair?

I need a haircut this weekend. Desperately.

16.) Are you over the age of 25.

Yup.

17.) Do you talk a lot?

Absolutely.

18.) Do you watch the OC?

Used to. It was my favourite show. I was sad when they decided to stop it. This must be an old questinnaire.

19.) Do you know anyone named Steven?

Yeah, the asshole working on my kitchen.

20.) Do you make up your own words?

No. I have a hard time keeping up with those in the dictionary.
But I've been known to make up my own pronounciations.

21.) Are you a jealous person?

Yes.

22.) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A."

Alexis.

23.) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K."

Kyriakos.

24.) Who's the first person on your received call list?

My husband.

25.) What does the last text message you received say?

"K. Painting."

Well, that explains #9.

26.) Do you chew on your straw?

No.

27.) Do you have curly hair?

No.

28.) Where's the next place you are going to go?

Bed.

29.) Who's the rudest person in your life?

Steven from # 19.

30.) What was the last thing you ate?

Macaroni and Cheese with parmesan crusted chicken.

31.) Will you get married in the future?

If I get divorced, sure why not.

32.) What's the best movie you've seen in the last 2 weeks?

Haven't seen movies in over a month.

33.) Is there anyone you like right now?

My employer.

34.) When was the last time you did the dishes?

Considering it's been over a month since I've had a kitchen, I will admit it's been over a month ago.

35.) Are you currently depressed?

Probably. Mike gave it to me.

36. ) Did you cry today?

Day isn't over yet.

37.) Why did you answer and post this?

I needed a distraction.

38.) Tag 5 people who would do this post.

The five people who read my blog are welcome to do what they like.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Home renovations suck barge bilge. We were lucky when we bought this place that the prior owner had spent 20 years renovating, and some of it is very nicely done; some of it was also obviously done by people who "saw him coming" as they say.

    Like the guy who sold him an extensive and complicated gutter system for an old Victorian house that doesn't need gutters. We spent a lot of money having those ripped out and the damaged they caused to the facia boards under them repaired.

    Or the guy who "fixed" the porch roof about 10 years ago. When our current contractor got it opened back up his first comment was "what the Hell?". Then the town building inspector wandered by (it's a very small town and City Hall is only a block up the street) and he said "Yeah, I knew you were going to have to repair that sometime. When [the former owner] had that work done, the contractor was in and out so quick that I never had a chance to look at it, and I knew there had to be a good reason he didn't want me looking at it!"

    Now you've got me hungry for mac & cheese...

    By Blogger Forrest Proper, at 11:56 AM, November 04, 2007  

  • Oh dear...

    By Blogger here today, gone tomorrow, at 6:06 AM, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home