.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

10/13/2008

It's a boy, it's a girl, it's a boy

As you all gathered, I've been terribly busy lately.

This will very likely be my last post before I disavow any connection to this blog in fear of my children finding out.

Yesterday my husband and I said "yes" to the adoption of three adorable siblings.

It's a boy (6)
It's a girl (4.5)
It's a boy (3 - TODAY!)

I've been busy updating my private blog on the adoption process for the past nine months. If you've been reading this blog for a while, you're more than welcome to drop me an email if you'd like to follow up on my private blog. It's only by invite due to privacy laws.

It's been a fun journey with this blog. It kept me busy during many hours of boredom.

I will now be spending my hours of boredom catching up on sleep.

Thank you all for visiting!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home