.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

7/29/2005

My Camera is my Best Friend

First, let me react to the "accusations" posted by Culture Shock:

"For example, they will take a picture of the road (the SAME road they already have 1423 pictures of) every single time they walk past it."



Yes, it is the same road. It's not 1423 photos, it's only 65. It's not even every year. Just when I happen to be in the office at the right time and season.

“Hey look! Dog over there taking a shit… SNAP!”


Taken August 2, 2002. Look at those leg muscles!

“OH look! man crossing the street … SNAP!”


And he's dressed like a fecking cow!

“Hey! There’s a blue car … SNAP!”


No, there's three of them!

"They want the ‘PROOF’, specific visual proof that they just witnessed whatever it was they witnessed."


Because I've never seen a Hurricane pass this town before, and we don't have those in Israel!

"I cherish the rarity in the one-time visual or occurrence"

So do I !

"But for fuck’s sake stop taking pictures of a dead bird on the sidewalk."


It's not a bird, it's a cat! [Courtesy of another unknown avid photographer]

"Oh look! …Happy Friday … take a picture of that. SNAP!"

[To Be Cont.]

2 Comments:

  • I really wish I had those pictures when I wrote the post.

    There I was, thinking that I was coming up with THE MOST random things ever to exaggerate the photo-taking freaks' obsessions.

    My god, you've really dug up the nasties on this one.

    By Blogger aNON, at 8:19 PM, August 01, 2005  

  • CS, you just don't get it do you?! It wouldn't have mattered how random a subject you would have come up with, I have a photo for it!!! That's why you call me a freak, remember?

    Not only do I have all these photos, but they're nicely organized on my computer where I can easily find them. :-) But that may be a whole new topic to discuss.

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 6:48 AM, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home