.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

7/29/2005

Short post for now

I have a splitting headache, result of staying up late to save 300+ photos from a retirement party to my hard-drive and thumb-drive, so this post is going to be short for now.

But later tonight (if the stars are aligned just right), there will be a post to "react" to my friend's rant about people who take photographs of everything. And I won't even make it 1000 words, I'll enclose photos instead. What a bonus! Tune in for exciting photos to represent each and every example my friend has given, and then some. Are you as excited as I am?

Meanwhile, I just wanted to write about something that happened that night of the big storm (see previous post). Our neighbours 3 doors down from us, had a very large pot on their grass. The pot itself was about a foot and a half wide, very tall plant in it (my height). Well, after escaping a sure accident with the fallen tree, it was no surprise that we got to the house and noticed the pot was tipped over the pavement, with half the plant outside the pot. Two hours later, our neighbours pulled into the driveway, as I overheard my husband welcome them home outside our front door, "Your plant tried to escape, so I shot it!"


Toda la'el hayom yom shishi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home