.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

3/08/2006

Blogging Commitment

I've come to realise that blogging is a serious commitment of time and effort. If I want to get more people to read my blog, the only way to do so is put an effort and comment on other people's blog. I would have loved to do that, but with work getting in the way and my new oriented laptop I can't surf much. But there are a handful of blogs I enjoy checking daily. I can't always comment because of different personal reasons, but that doesn't mean I don't have anything to say.

One of my favourite blogs to read is Mel's (of course, who doesn't like her blog?!). And after yesterday's post I think I'm jealous of her marriage/divorce deal. Me thinks it may be a good idea to divorce my husband if it results in the type of communication that Mel has with her husband.

I can't email my husband at work (he works for DHS and he's not as comfortable with personal emails I suppose), but I can text message him on the cellphone. Only problem - there's a 250 character limit on messages, so the type of list Mel sent her husband would have had to be severly condensed, which of course would take all the suspense out of it. "Going to call insrnce 2day; out drnkng; dr appt; suck ur cck" - there's a lot to be desired in a message so short of vowels.

So until I figure out an original way to send explicit messages to my husband I'll have to read other people's blogs for ideas. Or I could just ask my wonderful audience of 2.5 people to give me some suggestions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home