.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

9/24/2006

About bags and nuts

My husband and I were playing hosts to friends of ours who came to town last week. As we were walking down town and looking through the stores, a stand with new bags caught my attention. I have this fetish for bags. I just love buying new bags.

As I was considering buying the bag, I decided to hold myself back, and to make light of my obsession with bags. So I asked my husband, "I wonder if there's a name to people who love buying new bags like I do?" He just shrugged. I was expecting him to say Bag Lady, but he didn't (though someone else did).

I started mumbling out loud the different options for what it'd be called, when I stopped on "bag nut" and in my typical dyslexic Hebrew manner switched the words around and said "nut bag" - at this point, my husband piped up and said, "No, that'd be scrotum!"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home