.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

11/11/2006

Still looking

It's 8 months since I decided I want to move to a new house. Prices are finally going down. We're still looking. Today we spent all day driving around the area where we want to buy a house. We finally figured out the name of the style of houses we both like. It's called Contemporary. No surprise there. Only problem is that it's outside of our price range. We'll see, maybe prices will continue to go down. If they go down by $100K then we can afford what we want. But I know it's unrealistic to expect that to happen.

I hate this stress of not knowing when we're moving. I want to start packing the house. I want to start planning a move. I want to get out of my messy house. I'm tired of getting back home to a mess. A mess I can't find time to clean because I'm spending three hours driving to work and back every day.

My blog has become the most boring place to visit and read. I'm not even sure why some of you come by. Sheer curiosity if it can get any worse? Or the silly hope that it'll get better?

It reflects my mood swings and right now I'm in a serious slump. My health isn't all that great and my professional aspirations are on hold until we move to a new house. I hate living in the unknown. I like moving forward.

Holidays are coming and so is the winter - the things I hate most about living in the US. Holidays that mean nothing to me, and a winter that is unbearable to me. But I suppose it's a give and take in life. So I'll be quiet now and won't complain about living in America. I know, I know. I'm ungrateful right now. But I'm pretty much unhappy about everything, so it's not just America.

Anyone interested in a 10 year old chocolate lab? Free. With the leash. He's destroyed my bed this week. Either the bedsheet attacked him while he was sleeping, or there's a mouse under the bed that he had to find. Regardless, doggie is in the doghouse!

4 Comments:

  • Yeah, sometimes it all starts to add up. Sorry things are sucking so bad. I think there is a lot of that going around, especially this time of year.

    It could be worse. You could be living in Utah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 PM, November 11, 2006  

  • See what happens when you dig yourself an 8 foot deep hole? You fall into it and experience the depths of depresssion. Things aren't too good now, but you know perfectly well they're going to get better. I insist you go back to being your usual alert and open self, and never mind local disasters. After all, if Bush can get his butt kicked, this can't be too bad of a world. Let me know what's going on later.

    Mtrain

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 PM, November 11, 2006  

  • Leave your dog and his transport vehicle (aka: Jeep) back behind my house & you've got yourself a deal. We'll negotiate visiting hours later. Sorry, not interested in the dog's owner; he's your problem to figure out. Woof!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM, November 13, 2006  

  • bailey, when are you coming back to visit??? Now YOU I can handle in my house. Ask your owner if he's willing to negotiate hostage exchange?

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 8:59 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home