.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

11/23/2007

I wasn't tagged, but...

Mike has been kind enough not to tag me (probably because he's given up on my blog entirely), but I thought it was kinda cute, and decided to do this one. The rules:

Go to Google Images and enter your birth date as six figures*: ddmmyy (or mmddyy if you are an illogical American). Pick any five pictures from the first page of results only. Then post them somewhere we can see!


So here goes, the digits 050269 brought the following disturbing results:

This one is self explanatory, and I won't go into too much detail, but it definitely describes me.


This is my spaceship. I was sort of shocked to find it online because I was under the impression that this was classified as Top Secret by the U.S. government, but I won't be shocked to find that someone leaked this to Google just because it's got cool colours.


When I landed here on earth, this was my first vehicle. (Yes, that birth date above is my fake identity on earth).

This is my favourite dish. The beak and feet are delicious.

This is what I breathe when I'm home. The little yellow dots in the center are my kids.


Labels:

5 Comments:

  • That bird looks tasty, although I'll pass on the beak and the feet. You could have those parts.

    I don't think I'd like to breathe that gas though. I'm no chemist, but it doesn't look like something I'd want to breathe.

    Your car doesn't get very good gas mileage. You might want to consider getting a newer model, especially at today's prices.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 AM, November 24, 2007  

  • ZS, aliens don't care about price. DUH!

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 8:23 AM, November 24, 2007  

  • Nice collection of pics! None is better than the one you're using in your comments pic, however!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 PM, November 24, 2007  

  • They serve squab on the Planet Tarragon? Cool! I'll have to catch the Interplanetary Bus there sometime on my way to the Sage Nebula.

    By Blogger Forrest Proper, at 2:05 PM, November 26, 2007  

  • I love how you did this meme! I may have to steal it. (if my pictures are worth a darn)

    By Blogger Chickie, at 9:53 PM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home