.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

12/09/2007

Handle this

My husband and I have a serious problem. We can't seem to agree on how to handle things before it's too late.

The result is a situation out of handle.

I present to you our bedroom closet as they were for an entire month:



My husband's solution for the situation out of handle...yes, you're looking at blue tape.

Our guests were quite amused by the colourful solution. But don't laugh, it worked!


Well now we have a new situation on hand. This one is really pulling us apart. We just can't seem to find the right pull.

The one for our new kitchen cabinets.

But right now we have one door pull we both absolutely love, but just can't afford for all the cabinets. But the more I look at it the more convinced I am that I NEED this one. I really do. There's something about being manhandled.

How much would YOU pay for this?







Labels:

10 Comments:

  • Probably less than they cost. $20.00? (Can you tell I live in a rental?)

    By Blogger here today, gone tomorrow, at 11:26 AM, December 10, 2007  

  • Oh My God! You must, you must, you must!! Buy them! Buy them!!

    I'm sure they're like $75-125 a set, but as the years go on you'll never regret it. Are they on the web? I want some too!

    By Blogger Forrest Proper, at 3:31 PM, December 10, 2007  

  • Perhaps you could sell your husband's jeep and then you could afford them.

    By Blogger Mike, at 6:41 PM, December 10, 2007  

  • HTGT, hmmm...yeah, I'd buy you SEVERAL of these if they were only $20!

    Colonel, I'm totally with you. Unfortunately, husband is not.

    Mike, yes, the Jeep selling is the way we'll have to go to afford these.

    You all ready for this? Each ONE is $210 !!!

    Here's the website for those who have extra money laying around:
    http://www.knobsandhardware.com/products/default.aspx?mfr=664&Soko%20Studio

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 9:50 PM, December 10, 2007  

  • Each one is $210? Holy crap batman! I was gonna say I'd spend 300 to outfit the whole kitchen. Day-um!

    I'll bet you could make some with a welding torch and some scrap metal.

    By Blogger Chickie, at 12:03 PM, December 11, 2007  

  • Buy 'em and offer to be a showroom for the "KNOBS" of Knobs and Hardware. Rent out your kitchen and host a dinner or wine party to sell them to unexpecting friends and family. Then become a dealer for the company and make a few bucks on the side.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM, December 11, 2007  

  • Wow, those are wonderful, but... the price... *thunk*

    By Blogger Phoebe Fay, at 2:42 AM, December 13, 2007  

  • Oh my gosh!! I was going to offer to buy you one as a "kitchen warming" gift, but I'm going to have to pass on that! (How about a nice six-pack of orange Fanta?)

    By Blogger here today, gone tomorrow, at 11:25 AM, December 13, 2007  

  • I love those human handles. So much better than just regular boring handles.

    By Blogger The Zombieslayer, at 3:10 PM, December 15, 2007  

  • Those are the best handles EVER! The price = GAHHH!! Do you know someone who's a handy welder? I just can't get over how amazing they are!

    By Blogger Sara Sue, at 12:48 PM, December 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home