.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

8/01/2005

At TFL's request

At TFL's request here are some more photos of bison and bears in action.

Southerngirl, sorry if I caught you sitting in a car by mistake. I swear to God I was more interested in this guy's behind. [Funny memory from this photo - See the guy in the red van taking pictures? Well, as soon as this bison got closer to him, he panicked and quickly rolled up his windows. So did the other cars behind once the bison approached them. About three cars further down there were a couple of motorcyclists. Their reaction? They put the cameras away and closed the visors on their helmets. Like THAT's going to save their ass???!!!]

Anyway, back to the next exciting 1000 words:


For those of you who believe these are just accidental photos and not what I really wanted to capture, think again...


Yeah, I know, I'm sick. No need to mention the obvious.

TFL, I'm just kidding with ya, here are a couple of action photos just for you:


Mr. Grizly was a bit frustrated with the rain drops on his head, so that's why the photos I have show him shaking furiously. Now, the video I took...now there's a frightening thing. Of course, what you're not seeing in these photos is the small river between us. People have asked me whether I wasn't afraid to be that close to a Grizly bear. There's a simple explanation to this - I wasn't alone there. If Mr. Grizly decided to take a stroll across the river (it was knee high), all I had to do was run faster than the little kids standing near me with cameras. [evil grin]

And here's a bonus photo, just because it's one of my favourites and has been my laptop's background for the past two years.


Meet Hamish - a highland 'coo'.

And yes, that's bullshit.

Or as my friend, Emran, says - this is some funny shit!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home