.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

8/23/2005

Seven Things

I've been tagged for the first time! And I'm grateful to Zombieslayer for providing me with writing material.

So I've decided to take on the Seven Things tag challenge. Here goes:

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1) Have kids (or adopt)
2) Clean the house
3) Visit Australia
4) Move back to Israel
5) Write a book
6) Get another degree (‘cause I love learning!)
7) Teach

Seven things you can do:

1) Write (a lot)
2) Public talking

3) Read the bible in the language it was written (eat your hearts out Christian fundamentalists!)
4) Mess my house in an hour
5) Fall asleep in any situation
6) Dream
7) Fall in love

Seven things you can't do:

1) Clean the house
2) Tell jokes
3) Express or show sympathy or empathy to a person standing in front of me

4) Drink, smoke or curse
5) Watch TV [damn husband has the remote!]
6) Remember shit
7) Let go [sorry]

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1) Honesty
2) Intelligence and smarts
3) Smell
4) The smile & look on the face
5) Voice
6) Humour
7) Good listener

Seven things you say most:

1) Good Morning (no matter what time of the day)
2) Hey you (‘cause my husband doesn’t have a name nor a nickname)
3) Dammit… (‘cause I’m a complainer)
4) No thanks (whenever offered to grab anything to eat)
5) I need a Fanta! (the equivalent of a normal person’s “I need a beer”)

6) I don't remember (poor memory syndrome)
7) Tomorrow (I’m a procrastinator)

Seven celebrity crushes:

1) Tom Selleck (and then I got married to a look-alike)
2) George Clooney

3) Tom Cruise (yeah, bite me everyone. I know I’m not popular now)
4) Bono
5) Ed Norton
6) Hugh Grant
7) John Spencer (from L.A. Law.)


And I'm supposed to tag someone in return. Seven people in fact. And I don't even have that many people reading this blog. So here goes: Hard Working Slacker, Tenxin Choden, Southerngirl (we can wait 'til you're up and running with a new blog), Thomcat (when are you back from vacation?), Rockjock, The Flaming Liberal, CultureShock (I'll do anything to get you out of retirement!)

The rules are very simple - answer the bolded questions in a post on your blog. No time limit as far as I know.

4 Comments:

  • TFL, I can make an exception for you - make it 6.5.

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 4:50 AM, August 24, 2005  

  • Hey I'm doing my list as I type this, I'm so dazed I just don't know what to put in for each one. I know they're not trick questions but man wouldn't it be awefully revealing if we put the wrong things down?

    oh well.

    By Blogger The Hard-working Slacker, at 6:09 AM, August 24, 2005  

  • 3mr@n, I'd think it'd be far less revealing if you put the wrong things down. ;-)

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 7:02 AM, August 24, 2005  

  • Blogger was being funny last night. I posted a comment and I had a feeling it didn't take because the thing was still spinning when I logged out.

    Anyways, you mention Australia, but check out New Zealand. Gorgeous place. If there's one place I could live besides America, it would be there. People are exceptionally friendly, and it's just like California except with 3.5 million people instead of 37 million. The outdoors is the future of the film industry. Every epic movie will be filmed there.

    By Blogger The Zombieslayer, at 1:00 PM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home