.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

9/27/2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

So today, an old friend has grown even older. Of course, all my friends are old, so that doesn't make him any different. But this is a very special friend: Someone I've never met, someone I've only spoken to a handful of times, someone whom I've only seen his photo once and it was last century (which means that I, of course, forgot about it). This is someone whom I met online (yes, I have a lot of those friends), yet I feel like we've known each other for decades.

Here's to an old and very dear friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "mtrain." YY

3 Comments:

  • Speaking as an old (very old) and dear (very dear) friend, I thank you. Other than my on-line friends (Elise, Paul, etc..) not one of my kids called or sent a card. I just love birthdays.

    mtrain

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 AM, September 28, 2005  

  • Sorry to hear your kids are so self-centered they forgot your most favourite day. Hey, you can always adopt me as your kid and then at least one of them will remember. ;-)

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 8:10 PM, September 28, 2005  

  • I haven't met you yet mtrain, but happy b-day!

    You're not old Mybrid!

    By Blogger The Zombieslayer, at 12:00 AM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home