.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

10/16/2005

Compliments of Rockjock

I've been preoccupied recently (Jewish holidays, work, life) and lost track of some blogs I frequent. Well, apparently, I had been tagged in absentia.

So here are the rules:
1. Find your 23rd post.
2. Repost only the 5th sentence, or the closest thing to it.
3. Continue the vicious cycle by tagging 5 people...

Here's my 5th sentence in the 23rd post:

"This is when he goes into a 15 minute dissertation about the Eagle's shit and his bucket of water."

This was a post about my co-worker WL. I miss him already. This week was my first week off his job. I'm done. FINALLY! I may have to write a special tribute for him.


I don't really have all that many blog followers, so I'll just pick 3 new victims:

1. 3mr@n
2. Zombieslayer
3. Madman

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • Heh. Already done this one.

    Here it is.

    By Blogger The Zombieslayer, at 7:49 PM, October 16, 2005  

  • ZS, ok, I'll get off your back then.

    Madman, so why are you wasting time commenting? Go post more until you get to the 23rd post!

    By Blogger Mybrid, at 5:26 AM, October 19, 2005  

  • Are we counting the 23rd post from the very first post we ever wrote or the 23rd post for this month? Sorry if I seem to be the only one who asked that dumb question lol!

    Anyhoo you'll have to fill me in on this new edge to tagging, I responded to your last tag on my blog which was back in August, it was about the 'seven things...' thing.

    Anyways I thought it was high time I checked your latest entries out and boy you sure know how to write long entries gurl! I'll have to take a day off just to catch up on the last 5!

    By Blogger The Hard-working Slacker, at 8:14 PM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home