.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

10/20/2005

My advance degree advice

You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)
You're logical, driven, and ruthless.You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.



When I was in 14 years old, my older brother bought me a huge toothbrush (one foot long), and said, "Because I think you have a big mouth!" My mother confirmed his belief and said, "You should become a lawyer one day."

That's all nice and well, but much like Medicine - it's a corrupt world. You help only those who have money, and even then you decide how much effort to put into it based on how nice your clients are. Not to mention you get thrown into working within the system, as opposed to doing the RIGHT THING.

So, I'm not a lawyer, eventhough I had professors who wrote on my final grade papers "I appreciate your pagnaciousness and tenacity, but..." But that's for another post altogether.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home