.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

11/23/2005

Books & Movies

I am not a movies fan. I typically see less than a handful of movies in a good year. I've been through years of not going to see any movies.

But this month I'm breaking a new record and by Saturday I can close this month as the most movied month I've ever had in my life.

Movies in November:

Wallace and Grommit - because it's funny and my husband wanted to see it.
Harry Potter - I don't think I need to explain this in light of my previous posts.
Chicken Little - because my sister-in-law promised her kids we'd take them after Thanksgiving.

Harry Potter fans - you absolutely MUST see the movie. Best of all previous ones. I can't wait to go see it again! [And this time without being interrupted with the security company calling us about the alarm going off in our house. Story to follow].

Books I'm reading now:

The Sex Lives of Cannibals - Something about the title grabbed my attention.

The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear - I found this book in the adult fiction shelves (as opposed to children's books), and something about the drawings inside and the title just grabbed me. So far I love it!

I'm a slow reader, so don't expect book reports any time soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home