.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

4/30/2006

Save Darfur Rally - April 30, 2006 - The Video

[Scroll down for another post on the rally]

I took many videos. They were all supposed to be awesome. With music, chants, shouts, speeches. Then at the end something dawned on me - I forgot to turn on the speaker on my camera. So I have a whole lot of SILENT videos. I'm pissed! Some of it was really good music and outstanding inspirational speeches! One memorable speech was held by a Rabbi - "I have a nightmare." I wish I remembered all the words. "I have a nightmare that the genocide will get much worse and nothing will be done...I have a nightmare that the Holocaust will repeat itself in Darfur."

Here's one video after I realised my grave mistake and turned on the speaker.

It's humbling to see so many congressmen and congresswomen get involved in a rally!


View this video montage created at One True Media
Save Darfur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home