.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

6/03/2007

Where does hatred begin?

For those who wonder where the hatred begins, here's a video to demonstrate a point:



Does anyone truly believe it's the nature of 5 year old to shout that death is a noble cause? Does any other nation teach their kids to hate this much? And the world is quiet and allows yet another generation of terrorists to grow up and get trained to die in the name of Allah. As long as this continues, there's no hope for peace in the Middle East.

No hope, if 5-year olds are taught to hate and die.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • How can a parent teach a baby to hate? I'm not a parent so maybe I'm missing something. It sickens and saddens me.

    By Blogger Sara Sue, at 11:30 AM, June 04, 2007  

  • Hatred is a taught thing. I was reading some scientific article about killing, and it was saying that the majority of folks in WWII actually intentionally missed, because they had problems taking another life.

    I'll go watch that video now. Oh, maybe I was supposed to watch it before I opened my big mouth. Oops.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 AM, June 08, 2007  

  • Reminds me of the KKK.

    I couldn't stomach the whole thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 AM, June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home