.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

1/06/2006

I love 2006!

This has been the best first week of a year I've ever been through. 2006 is looking awesome! So far every day this year has brought me good news or good things. I sure hope this is a sign of things to come.

And I haven't even made any New Year Resolutions yet (who has time for this cr@p anyway?!). Well, that's a slight lie. I did decide to try alcoholic drinks this year. For my first alcoholic drink in my life I got a Blow Job, for my second one (two days ago) I got Screwedriver. And tonight I've been invited out to drink, yet again!

Some people make new year resolutions at my age to quit drinking, while once again I find myself going against the fashion trends and standing against the popular choice of the year.

Here's to being a rebel at 36.92!

Todah La'el Hayom Yom Shishi!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home