.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

12/03/2005

Instead of a comment

I'm having trouble posting comments today on ANY blog, so instead of responding to the comments on a previous post with my comment, I'm forced to put up a new post. When blogger fixes the comments issue and stops giving me the same "smenita" word verification for every single comment on any blog, I'll remove this to the proper place.

Aftab: If you mention the word antibiotics on my blog again I'm going to ban you from my blog...[I've launched a crusade against doctors over-prescribing antibiotics and causing more damage to our health than good. Check out the recent outbreak of C-Diff deaths resulting from over-prescribing antibiotics.] A cold can be cured with medications within 1 week, or without medications within 7 days.

Madman: There's a very good reason why your wife and I are so similar. And I'm willing to bet I can point a whole series of things we have in common that would floor you.

ZS: English spelling - I'm Israeli, and our country's education system is British. As for wearing body condoms - Sounds kinky... But I'll consider it for my next visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home