.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

1/05/2007

Rest in Peace - mtrain


It is with great saddness that I'd like to share the sad news. mtrain passed away in his sleep on Dec. 28th, 2006. mtrain's real name is Martin. He's been my friend for the past eight years. I met him on the internet on a message board for writers. We became really good friends and I shared with him all my deepest secrets which no one in the world knew (not even my husband).
Martin was there for me through some very difficult periods in my life, always selfless in his caring manner. He had his own medical problems but didn't want to burden me with them and didn't want me worried about him.
I had just spoken to him less than a month ago and he was bed-ridden but somehow managed to still comment on my blog. His last comment was on Dec. 19th. It is no surprise that his last comment was one of support and encouragement.
Martin, I hope you're still reading my blog from up there in heaven, and I hope you're no longer in pain. Because the pain in my heart right now is unbearable.
Rest in peace, my dearest friend. I'm going to miss you SO MUCH!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home