.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

7/26/2007

Harry Potter - NO Spoilers enclosed


I finally finished reading the book this afternoon.


I will not post anything about it on my blog without a really good warning and a very well hidden post.


If you're done reading the book, do not mention anything about the contents in your comment, out of respect for my readers who have not finished reading it yet and will not admit it in public.


I really wanted to put a different image at the top, but some of my readers open my blog at work, so be forewarned this may not be work type material. I have a secret crush on Harry Potter. I know I'm old enough to be his mother, but still... I mean, com'n, look at him.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • I had to laugh out loud when I read the time of your post. Don't know why ... just struck me as funny that you'd be posting his ass at two in the morning.

    Anyway, glad you enjoyed the book. Sounds like most people did ... if you can believe anything you read on the web. Oh ... and I am only old enough to be Harry's aunt.

    By Blogger Sara Sue, at 10:19 AM, July 27, 2007  

  • I enjoyed the book very much. Nice butt, too...

    By Blogger here today, gone tomorrow, at 8:00 PM, July 27, 2007  

  • ahhh- I've got 180 pages to go. We have just started the Battle of- ulp, not gonna say.

    My own fault- I wanted to re-read books 5 and 6 to refresh my memory, and boy am I glad I did, but I left it to too late, and so I'm behind.

    I like it so far- I'm finishing it tomorrow because I know that if I stay up 'till midnight finishing it tonight, I'll not get to sleep afterwards.

    Can one say (because she's 17 now)
    that Hermione is something of a dish?

    By Blogger Forrest Proper, at 8:09 PM, July 27, 2007  

  • Finished!

    Liked it. A very well-realized series with complex, coherent themes and characters. There's a difference between the childrens genre and the fantasy genre, which includes authors like Tolkein and Lewis. Rowling's work is definitely in the fantasy genre- children can certainly enjoy them, but there's more there for adults as well.

    By Blogger Forrest Proper, at 6:50 PM, July 28, 2007  

  • Too funny.

    I loved the book. Not as good as book 5 and book 4 (in order), but still good. 3 was the best movie.

    And no, I won't write any spoilers, other than if you don't read it, you won't be cool like me and Mybrid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 AM, July 31, 2007  

  • I just can't get into it. I tried, but it just doesn't work for me.

    Damn, I feel so......inadequate.

    By Blogger Mike, at 7:16 PM, July 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home