.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

7/25/2007

Unemployment

You'd think I'd have all the time in the world with this unemployment deal. Apparently, I have all the time in the world to spend it sleeping, reading Harry Potter, going to lunch meetings, dinner meetings and occassionally check email.

Who has time to blog?!

But meanwhile, I'm collecting a ton of topics to write about. I've got enough to carry me through August.

Not done with Harry Potter yet. I like reading slow, enjoying every written word, going back ten pages for every 5 pages I read, relishing the fact that the series is not done as far as I'm concerned.

Everyone else emailing me asking me if I'm done so they can talk about it - can wait! They shouldn't have finished it so fast.

So there.

Time to go to sleep now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home