.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

7/03/2007

Happy 4th of July, fellow Americans!

This is my first 4th of July as an American Citizen! And to honor this day, I caught a nasty cold from a green card carrier who left the country last week. So I'll be spending it, at home, in bed.

As my friend would say Ma'alesh.

I was so looking forward to spending the fourth of July fireworks in a different location than Annapolis, MD. I wanted to be at the National Mall this year. Instead, I'll be in the national bed sleeping this cold away.

I love fireworks. Israel is too poor to have large displays of fireworks like they have here, which is of course the reason I became an American. Well that and the little American flag they gave me at the ceremony (if you enlarge the photo, you'll notice me holding it).

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home