.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

2/05/2008

Sunset of my 30's


Last birthday of my 30's! Today is going to be a fantastic day. While everyone else calls it Super Tuesday or Fat Tuesday, or Mardi Gras - I'm celebrating 39 years of breathing air. As a special treat for someone born in 69, I get 69 farenheit outside in the weather forecast! This has got to be the warmest birthday I've ever had on the northern hemisphere (I have to state that because two years ago I spent a warmer birthday in the southern hemisphere).
Last decade I wasn't as thrilled about finishing my 20's. But I'm very excited about reaching 40 next year. It'll give me reason to tell people to stop calling me "sweety" or pat me on the head as if I was a teenager.
In celebration of my birthday my PC cr@pped out on me. It's in the shop now (thank dog for warranties!).
I better get some work done. Apparently, they don't give a day off for birthday.
Sucks!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home