.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

5/05/2006

Have another drink

So last night I went out with friends and in the spirit of my new year resolution decided to try a new alcoholic drink. I ended up taking 8 sips from Bass Ale, five sips from Sex On the Beach (it sounded appropriate after a Blow Job) and a cup and a half of Coke to smoothen the taste of alcohol. Other than the taste impact I didn't feel any buzz or drunkeness (eventhough I haven't eaten in 24 hours by then).

I actually liked the Sex on the Beach.

My new project and new workplace are beginning to look like more fun for me. I still have some complaints left about. But I'm beginning to see the positive of working away from the office and all on my own.


Toda la'el hayom yom shishi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home