.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hybrid Thoughts

1/24/2007

Enough of this cold weather

I know I shouldn't be complaining after the very mild winter we've had so far, but this is too cold for me to be able to work if my hands are constantly freezing. Apparently, the facilities department where I work believes that 71 degrees is sufficiently warm for a working environment.

Ask me whether I see anyone else working but me!

These darn people don't work. They sit on their hands to warm them up. I can't seem to get any answers from anyone I work with. I doubt they even log on their computers to check email in this cold.

I'm ready for summer. Ready for some warmth. Ready for sunlight. I want to finish reading my book while my husband drives me to work. Of course, that's unlikely to happen once we move, because I'll be ten minutes away from work. I'm not certain what I'm going to do with that extra time. Sleep comes to mind. Or maybe I'll clean the house or something.

Maybe I'll have time to start a side business. Who knows.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home